The School: The school: Our vision and priorities
Updated: Tue 30 Aug 2016
- We will be a school where everyone matters; a school that is caring, inclusive and makes students feel valued.
- We will provide a range of inspirational opportunities that will challenge and support all our young people to realise their personal and academic potential and to achieve excellent outcomes.
- We will be a school that is fully involved in the community it serves, promoting life-long learning for all.
- We shall teach our students to accept and engage with the fundamental values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance toward those with different faiths and beliefs.
OUR PRIORITIES FOR IMPROVEMENT
By 2020 we will have:
- Increased the number of students in the school
- Developed a ‘Bulmershe Offer’ to a wider age-range of students
- Established a strong academic reputation
- Secured further capital investment for the refurbishment and redevelopment of the site and buildings.
THE STATEMENTS OF PRINCIPLE
The statements of principle explain the ethos and character of the school in the following areas:
• Teaching, Learning & Curriculum
• Inclusion (behaviour, attendance & safeguarding)
• Financial Wellbeing
• Human Resources
• Health & Safety
• Community & Outreach
Click on the title to open the statement.