Teacher of Music
Teacher of Music
Permanent, part time
To start as soon as possible
Salary according to experience
The Bulmershe School is looking for a part time Teacher of Music to join us as soon as possible.
At The Bulmershe School, we pride ourselves on high academic achievement, personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful. We are on the move to ‘Outstanding’ and are looking for forward-thinking, emotionally intelligent and innovative teachers to lead a supportive team that is committed to improving the life chances of young people.
Our successful candidate will receive:
• A salary commensurate with experience
• Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
• Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
• A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
• Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
• Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Someone who has, or aspires to have, a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school
• Confident and keen for career progression
• Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Applications will be considered as received, closing date is by 3pm on Friday 28th January 2022.
We reserve the right to appoint before any advertised closing date.
To apply please complete the application form and email to: email@example.com
The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.