Head of Business Studies Teacher Vacancy
Head of Business Studies and Economics
September 2021 start
Salary according to experience
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, well skilled and enthusiastic Head of Business Studies and Economics teacher to join our Business and Economics department. The candidate should be passionate about delivering the best possible Business curriculum to our students in order to raise their aspirations and attainment. The department is growing rapidly, and we have excellent uptake of Business and Economics at both Key Stage 4 & 5. Our results are strong at A-level, consistently in the top 10% in the country over the past few years.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- An outstanding classroom teacher and have high expectations of all learners
- Able to motivate students of all levels and abilities
- Flexible approach and be willing to teach a range of business courses from GCSE, A-Level and Vocational.
- Willing to develop subject knowledge of Economics and Travel and Tourism.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Our successful candidates will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Access to a brand new, state of the art Leisure centre and swimming pool
- A thriving social and community ethos
Applications will be reviewed as received.