Teacher of Science
Permanent, Full time
32.5 hour per week
Flexible working options available
Salary: According to experience
ECTs are welcome to apply
To start: depending on candidate availability
The Bulmershe School are looking to employ an enthusiastic and talented teacher of Science to join our thriving Science department. Our ideal candidate would have a genuine love of all science subjects with a proven record of excellent standards. Candidates wishing to apply should have a passion for their subject and the ability to teach to GCSE and Advanced level. Due to the supportive culture at The Bulmershe, this post may be suitable for an ECT who feels they are ready to nurture intellectual curiosity and stretch our students to be the best they can be.
If you have the scientific knowledge we need and are looking to develop your career in a supportive and progressive environment, we would welcome an application from you.
Why join The Bulmershe School
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a thriving, creative and nationally recognised, 11-18, community school with an excellent reputation.
- Excellent CPD opportunities through our networks with other schools and our in-house training
- You will be joining a vibrant and positive team of subject specialists
- Additional opportunities to lead extra-curricular or pastoral clubs if desired
We believe that The Bulmershe is a school where you can really make a difference and we look forward to your application.
How to Apply
- If you’d like to find out more about role, the school, or to talk to us about options for flexible working – call: 0118 935 3353 to arrange to meet us for coffee and a chat
- Ready to go apply? Please complete our application form (CVs will not be accepted)
- Email your application to the Assistant School Business Manager, Ms Bagley: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Note: This job description is not your contract of employment or any part of it. It has been prepared only for the purpose of school organisation and may change either as your contract changes or as the organisation of the school is changed. Nothing will be changed without consultation.
|Teacher Application Form||18th Jan 2023||Download|
|Vacancy Pack Teacher of Science The Bulmershe School||15th Dec 2022||Download|