- Join Us
- Staff Vacancies
Why work at The Bulmershe School?
The Bulmershe School is a vibrant, diverse and inclusive community where we want students to be happy, self-confident and ambitious thinkers.
We strive for our vision through students being challenged by hiring remarkable teachers that inspire learners with the love of their subjects and whom encourage curiosity. Our stimulating curriculum is strengthened by a broad range of enrichment opportunities which allow each learner to develop their own personal interests and academic potential.
We pride ourselves on our staff's caring reputation and recruit those who are committed to continually developing our academic culture and ethos of respect, responsibility, resilience and safety for all of our community.
We realise the importance of a work/life balance and so strive to offer flexible working arrangements that work for each individual. If there's a position that interests you and you'd like to talk through the options for flexible working, please call reception to arrange to meet someone from our HR team for a coffee and a chat.
At Bulmershe our students get results
- 21-22 GCSE results placed us in the top 25% of schools nationally
- 29% of our A-level student cohort gained the top grades of A*- A
- 55% gained the top grades of A*- B and 82% gained A* - C
We support our staff
- Our staff wellbeing team are there to welcome and support
- Regular staff meet ups and events
- Mental Health check-ins, training and support
- The whole school is invested in our coaching culture that fosters a learning environment that develops confidence, strengthens trust, improves collaboration and ownership of your own solutions.
If you are looking to join our engaged and committed team, have a look at our current vacancies below:
Support Staff Positions