Our Vision and Mission Statement
The Bulmershe School is a vibrant, diverse and inclusive community where we want students to be happy, self-confident and ambitious thinkers. When students move onto the next exciting stage we want them to be well prepared for life in the 21st Century.
We strive for our vision through students being challenged by remarkable teachers that inspire learners with the love of their subjects and whom encourage curiosity. Our challenging curriculum is strengthened by a broad range of enrichment opportunities which allows each learner to develop their own personal interests and academic potential.
We pride ourselves on our caring reputation and are committed to continually developing our academic culture and ethos of respect, responsibility, resilience and safety for all of our community.
Inspiring potential, achieving together.
- Exceptional Academic Progress.
- Exceptional breadth in learning, knowledge and enrichment.
- Rounded and ambitious learners.
- Exceptional staff knowledge, teaching and leadership.
- Investment in quality facilities, the school environment and management of resources.
Respect Responsibility Resilience Safety