Teacher of History
Teacher of History
September 2022 start
Salary according to experience
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated graduate to join a friendly and experienced department. The candidate should have strong subject knowledge and an interest in curriculum development. They should be passionate about delivering the best possible history curriculum in order to raise students’ aspirations and attainment. They should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The post is suitable for experienced teachers as well as recent graduates new to the profession.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- An outstanding and student-centred teacher who has high expectations of all learners
- Able to motivate students of all levels and abilities to achieve their best
- A team player
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Our successful candidates will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across the key stages
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Access to a brand new, state of the art leisure centre and swimming pool
- A thriving social and community ethos
Applications will be considered as received, closing date 3pm on Friday 28th January 2022. (We reserve the right to appoint before the advertised closing date.
To apply please complete our application form (CV’s will not be accepted) and email to the Headteachers' PA: email@example.com
'The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references'.