Head of Music
Head of Music
January 2022 start
Salary according to experience
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, well skilled and enthusiastic Head of Music teacher to join our Music department. The candidate should be passionate about delivering the best possible Music curriculum to our students in order to raise their aspirations and attainment.
The Bulmershe School is a heavily oversubscribed school which sits at the heart of the community. We are a mixed local authority, 11-18 school of approximately 1400 students, who come from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We work closely with our parents, partners and feeder school to achieve the best outcomes for all of our students. We were rated as ‘Good’ in our last OFSTED report and are aiming for Outstanding.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 if desired
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Access to a brand new, state of the art Leisure centre and swimming pool
- A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Able to motivate, inspire and successfully lead as head of faculty
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Someone who has, or aspires to have, a measurable impact both as a head of faculty, and as an individual teacher throughout the school
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Applications will be considered as received, closing date 3pm on 9th December 2021. (We reserve the right to appoint before the advertised closing date).
To apply please complete our application form (CV’s will not be accepted) and email to the Headteachers' PA: email@example.com
'The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references’. The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references’.