Teacher of Maths
Teacher of Maths
January 2022 start
Full time, term time
Salary according to experience
NQTs welcome to apply
Recruitment and retention allowance available to the right candidate depending on experience
The Bulmershe School in Woodley near Reading is looking for a Teacher of Maths to join us in January 2022.
At The Bulmershe School, we pride ourselves on high academic achievement, personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful. We are on the move to ‘Outstanding’ and are looking for forward-thinking, emotionally intelligent and innovative teachers to join a supportive team that is committed to improving the life chances of young people. As a member of the Mathematics department you would be responsible for delivering high-quality lessons. You would be part of an organisation that enjoys a great reputation in the area and one that will develop your career; we have a fantastic track record and there are numerous opportunities for professional development.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 if desired
- A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Someone who has, or aspires to have, a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Applications will be considered as received, closing date is by 3pm on Wednesday 13th October 2021.
We reserve the right to appoint before any advertised closing date.
To apply please complete the application form and email to: email@example.com
The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.