Teacher of English
Full time commencing September 2022
Salary according to experience
The Bulmershe School is looking for a Teacher of English to join in September 2022. This role has been created due to the rapid expansion of the school and to give the department additional capacity to function as efficiently as possible, giving our teachers the time to teach well and the HOD time to work closely with their team to reach their full potential. Applications from newly qualified teachers, as well as those with experience, are most welcome.
The salary offered for this post is MPS/UPS commensurate with experience. If you're keen to be a part of a department committed to providing our staff with the best possible teaching environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 if desired
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Access to a brand new, state of the art Leisure centre and swimming pool
- A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Someone who has, or aspires to have, a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
Please complete the teacher application form below (CV's will not be accepted) and email to Mrs E Annetts, PA to the Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is by 3pm on Tuesday 18th January 2022. Applications will be considered upon receipt
'The Bulmershe School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references'