English Teacher Vacancy
Teacher of English
Full time commencing September 2021
Salary according to experience plus TLR for right candidate
The Bulmershe School are looking for a Teacher of English to join in September 2021. This role has been created due to the rapid expansion of the school and to give the department additional capacity to function as efficiently as possible, giving our teachers the time to teach well and the HOD time to work closely with their team to reach their full potential. Applications from newly qualified teachers, as well as those with experience, are most welcome.
The salary offered for this post is MPS/UPS commensurate with experience and TLR can be offered for the right candidate. If you're keen to be a part of a department committed to providing our staff with the best possible teaching environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- A salary commensurate with experience
- Professional coaching and support to enhance teaching and learning
- Opportunity to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 if desired
- Bespoke CPD programme
- Access to a brand new, state of the art Leisure centre and swimming pool
- A thriving social and community ethos
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Someone who has, or aspires to have, a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school
- Confident and keen for career progression
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school
To apply please complete our application form (CV’s will not be accepted) and email to the Headteacher's PA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered as received, closing date is Friday 29th January 2021.